Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Double your run
The Cloudstratus' dual Cloudtec® system is Swiss engineered for maximum cushioning and distance. The lower layer softens every foot strike, collapsing ready to rebound forwards. The upper layer absorbs residual impact and adds even more propulsion. Details like the anatomically engineered upper, the star-lacing system, and ribbed sock liner make the Cloudstratus ideal for runners that demand more: more clouds, more cushioning, more run.
Two distinct levels of CloudTec® visibly work in synch for a smooth, supportive ride. Enhanced vertical and horizontal cushioning absorbs every foot strike and converts it into forward motion.
Connected forefoot clouds
Connected forefoot clouds open up greater performance. This adapted structure increases contact area, distributes pressure and enhances the explosive motion of the Speedboard.
Asymmetric engineered upper
The asymmetric engineered upper is made with movement in mind. Where the foot flexes, the shoe flexes too.
Anatomically oriented lacing system
With the Cloudstratus the laces are a star feature. The anatomically oriented lacing system creates a star-shaped configuration for increased forefoot control. Doubling up on eyelets offers additional customization options.
- Upper: Anatomically engineered upper flexes with the foot for optimum comfort.
- Sockliner: Ribbing at the arch activates proprioception in the foot for improved sensory feedback, subconsciously stabilizing every foot strike.
- Outsole: The evolved dual Cloudtec® system works sequentially for enhanced vertical and horizontal cushioning.
- Runner Profile: Half marathon, marathon, medium-long road runs, heavier runners, runners that prefer a wider fit.
- Usage: Road, Indoor/Training
- Activity: Running
- Distance per Run: Long, Medium
- Cushioning: Max, Moderate
- Waterproof: No
- Competition: No
- Heel-Toe Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 270 g | 9.5 oz
- Color: Rose/Red