THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
An insulated, classic heritage-inspired parka made with weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric that provides warmth, durability and timeless style when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Fabric with Recycled Down Insulation: Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket: Classic parka with full-length, center-front two-way zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Removable Hood: Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Front Pockets: Two double entry front patch-on pockets
- Internal Pocket: One internal zippered chest pocket to hold your valuables
- Above-the-Knee Length
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 1,034 g (36.47 oz)
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Color: Black