Womens Fierce 2
White/Mandarin Red | Y2258-0028
Regular price $109.95
Sale price $109.95 Regular priceUnit price per
Flexible trainer with locked-in fit
Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
This flexible, neutral trainer features high rebound QU!KSPRING+ technology in the midsole with an engineered knit upper providing the ultimate comfortable fit.
Features: Heel Color Lock, Pressure Free Tongue, Ortholite, Qu!kfoam, Qu!k Spring+
- An EVA rubber blend that provides an amazing combination of cushioning and responsiveness. Proven to maintain the same high level of energy return and long lasting comfort throughout the life of the shoe.
- Utilized both internally and/or externally to wrap and secure mid-foot fit while alleviating unnecessary motion and keeping the foot running
- Anatomical pattern and super soft materials effectively remove pressure to the ankle during dorsiflexion. Thin padding is also positioned to
avoid stress to top of the foot.
- Designed using our proprietary foam material. Molded to provide immediate step-in comfort and increase cushioning while in motion.
- Fabricated out of extremely strong yet lightweight carbon fiber. This plate acts as a stabilizing force during mid-stance as the foot prepares itself for propulsion. The shaft also acts to maintain the integrity of the midsole to delay breakdown.
- Developed to address the natural movement of the metatarsals in the foot. Flex grooves are positioned to mimic the motion of the foot to provide more natural and balanced toe-off. Enhanced ground contact designed for better traction and acceleration.
Weight: 8.1 oz