BIRKENSTOCK has given the classic Florida model a new lease on life. Thanks to the three slender straps that can be adjusted, the sandal also offers optimum grip and can be individually adjusted to feet of all shapes. The upper is made of skin-friendly, hard-wearing Birko-Flor®.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Strappy style meets signature comfort. The Florida slide features three slender, adjustable straps and a contoured cork footbed that forms to the shape of your foot.
- Special feature: The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
- Upper: Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Made in Germany
- Oiled leather – unique characteristics of the leather are highlighted by a rich oil treatment, develops natural patina over time
- Soft Footbed - Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support with an extra layer of super soft foam cushioning, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box, lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat
- Color: Habana