THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
An outer layer that transcends time, the Forester Pass Sherpa Parka is inspired by the spirit of heritage outdoor wear and lined with sherpa fleece for extra warmth whether you're climbing peaks or walking the dog. Capturing the best of vintage good looks and modern versatility, this water-resistant shell will keep you dry and on course from trail to tavern.
- Quick dry
- Wrinkle resistant
- Water/wind resistant
- PFC-free DWR
- OEKO-TEX 100® approved fabric
- Global Recycled Standard approved fabric
- Center-front zipper with snap flap
- Patched-on hand pockets
- Secure zipper stash pocket at wearer's left chest
- Flannel-lined hand pockets
- Snap cuff closure
- Internal locker loop
- Insulated 40g recycled polyester in sleeves
- 30" length
- Fabric Name: Forester Pass
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Water resistant and earth friendly? We'll take ten. Cut from recycled nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish, the Forester Pass will keep you dry from canoe to mountain pass.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed. See garment tags for additional instructions.
- Color: Fir II