Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Why We Built This
The Fuego is a versatile, water-resistant, and lightweight fall-to-spring jacket.
Why It's Different
Not only will Fuego keep you warm when temperatures fall, it’s also made with responsibly sourced, RDS-certified down.
Responsibly Sourced Down
The Fuego is made using RDS-Certified down, which means it adheres to the Responsible Down Standard. This standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have been treated ethically.
Down jackets aren’t just for the winter months. The Fuego is our go-to from fall to spring, and the perfect layer for chilly summer nights camping in the mountains.
Easy to Stow
The lightweight Fuego stows and deploys at a moment’s notice. When you aren’t using it, pack it tight into its handy stuff sack.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down
- 20D mini-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Scuba hood
- Elastic binding at hood, cuffs, and hem
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Included stuff sack
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
- Color: Submarine Stripes