Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The FUJILITE™ 2 shoe is inspired by the Hinoki Cypress tree that's native to Mount Fuji. It keeps you focused on the path ahead and guides you towards a more positive mindset. Following a sustainable design approach, the reshaped FLYTEFOAM® midsole is formed with recycled materials. This foam creates lightweight shock absorption, propelling your stride forward as you move through the trails. Lastly, the shoe's outsole is designed to increase traction on muddy or loamy surfaces.
Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
Lace garage tongue feature allows the wearer to tuck in their laces, so they don’t come untied or snag anything when they’re running
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
ASICSGRIP™ outsole helps runners experience better traction and durability on wet and dry trail surfaces
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The FUJI LITE 2 is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- Foot Type: High arches
- Push Off: The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
- Foot Type: Normal size arches
- Push Off: There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Surface: Trail
- Heel Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 208 g/7.3 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Regular
- Color: Deep Sea Teal/Pure Silver