Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Performance thermal regulation in a light, highly breathable wind and weather-resistant Octa® Loft insulated jacket designed for high output activities in cold conditions.
The Gaea blends minimalist design with technical intelligence in a piece that combines breathability, insulation, weather protection and ergonomic freedom. Lightweight, hydrophobic Octa® Loft synthetic insulation in the front and shoulders adds warmth with minimal bulk. Lumin™ 100% nylon face fabric sheds wind and light precipitation, and the breathable, moisture-wicking Torrent™ back panel gives ventilation and freedom of movement. Features are pared to the essential, each selected to enhance performance during runs, cross country skis, snowshoe races and other cold weather, high output activities. Two easily accessible rear stash pockets hold gloves, hat or energy foods. An adjustable drawcord at the hem seals out cold, low profile thumbholes hold sleeves in place, and reflective blades on the back and sleeves improve visibility in low light conditions.
- Insulated: Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.
- Trail Running: Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- Breathable Material: Allows moisture vapor to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Synthetic Insulation: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in
- Activity: Running
- Weight: 265 g / 9.3 oz
- Color: Rhapsody