Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The GEL-CUMULUS® 22 running shoe is a recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft and flexible everyday trainer with a great fit.
This update features a one-piece mesh upper that's combined with a seamless 3D print construction to improve support and comfort around the foot. The FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride.
Under the heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to isolate impact while the new heel design's deeper forefoot flex grooves and softer midsole foam create a smoother ride.
Lastly, a hard-wearing AHAR® rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS® 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- 3D Print Upper Increases forefoot support and comfort
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR® Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 7.6 oz.
- Color: Grey Floss/White