Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
RunningThe GEL-CUMULUS® 23 shoe's focus is to provide an even smoother and softer ride while implementing gender tailored technology in the men's and women's models. Continuing to draw inspiration from cumulus clouds, we reimagined this neutral running shoe's upper and midsole formation by applying a more holistic design approach that adapts to the runner's anatomy in motion. Wrapping the foot with an even softer feel, the engineered mesh upper adds strategic support in targeted areas while leaving some of the fibers more open to improve breathability. The upper also works more closely with the midsole's movement, which creates a smoother stride from footstrike to toe-off. Additionally, the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions. To improve cushioning and flexibility, we added a 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ to the top layer of the midsole. This technology is implemented through a series of strategically planted pillars within the midsole, allowing runners to experience more compression in a specific area without reducing durability or stability. These pillar formations are tuned differently in the men's and women's models to address each gender's biomechanical data. By helping runners appropriately compress the foam during the landing phase of their stride, this shoe promotes a smoother ride and improves shock absorption. Lastly, a softer GEL® technology unit is positioned under the heel to improve cushioning while the FLYTEFOAM® midsole material helps create a smoother and more supportive ride.
GEL® TechnologyCushioning provides excellent shock absorption
Gender Specific 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™Addresses different compression rates at footstrike per gender.
Engineered mesh upper
Reflective accents improve visibility in low-light conditions
FLYTEFOAM® TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning
Recycled Material UpperAt least 20% of the primary material of the shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions.
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GEL-CUMULUS 23 is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- Foot Type: High arches
- Push Off: The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
- Foot Type: Normal size arches
- Push Off: There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 230 g/8.1 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Extra
- Color: Smokey Rose/Deep Mars