Smoother and softer than ever, the Ghost continues to be one of our most-loved shoes. This updated women’s running shoe takes advantage of our advanced cushioning technology, giving you a soft, smooth ride from start to finish.
Updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning for a soft, smooth ride.
- DNA LOFT is a soft cushioning, yet remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
The new, soft midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easier flow from landing to toe-off.
- No matter how your foot strikes the ground, smooth transitions ensure comfort.
- If we got it right, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
Our 3D Fit Print upper balances stretch and structure so the shoe adjusts comfortably to your foot.
Ghost 14: Our first carbon neutral shoe.
Learn how we did it.
- Recycled Materials- Most upper materials are made with a minimum of 30% recycled content.
- Reduced Manufacturing Waste- Less waste reduces carbon emissions by 1,908,447 kg CO2eq. - the equivalent of 4,972,411 hours of treadmill operation!
- Carbon Offsets - Our purchase of carbon offsets, combined with recycled materials and reduced waste, allows the Ghost 14 to be carbon neutral.
- Dig Into The Details- Get the Full Story on how we made the Ghost 14 carbon neutral.