Available for store pickup at the following locations:
For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000™ series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000™ 9 model is an excellent choice.
The fit of the GT-2000™ 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle.
Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM™ technology and GEL™ technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
- No-Sew Mesh Upper
- FlyteFoam™ Technology Cushioning
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL™ Technology Cushioning
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GT-2000 9 is made for Overpronation.
- Foot type: Low arches or flat feet
- Push off: Big toe and second toe do the majority of the work
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Surface: Road
- Support: Stability
- Cushion: Extra
- Heel Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 221g / 7.8oz
- Color: Black/White