Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Indygena is now Indyeva. At Indyeva, we make thoughtful outdoor clothing for women.The Halka sleeveless top is made of LIGHT WOVEN that offers fluid and mobile movement without compromising its soft hand feel. Its composition and lightness contribute to quick-drying and helps moisture wicking. The material used is made of recycled polyester, one more step towards the use of sustainable materials and allowing for its traceability. Our LIGHT WOVEN MIX is made of another fabric more textured and thicker than the lighter one. These characteristics of a Nylon fabric provide an interesting mix. We can play with the mix to bring consolidation on the products and to bring different hand feel and touch with the texture. It also promotes moisture-wicking and quick-drying to match the performance of the light fabric.
- Contrast light woven nylon-spandex at armhole
- Laser-cut and bonded hem
- Reflective logo
- Length (S) Front: 24" / Back: 26.25"
- UPF 50+ (excellent protection)
- Wicks and dispenses moisture quickly
- 4-way stretch fabric
- 88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Spandex, 92g/m2 , GRS (Global Recycled Standard) approved
- Color: Cactus