The Hurricane ISO 4 brings a full-length EVERUN midsole to the table and promises to raise the bar for stability shoes. Designed with ISOFIT to secure the foot, while allowing for dynamic motion to adapt to the way you run.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for curbside pickup at the following locations:
Stiffness is no longer the price to pay for support in your stability running shoe. Designed to support overpronation, the Hurricane ISO 4 raises the bar with full-length EVERUNTM cushioning and ISOFIT dynamic lacing. The result is a beautifully plush and flexible feel, without losing an ounce of stability.
- Successor to the Hurricane ISO 3
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning for every run, all run long
- Medial posted midsole
- ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate, Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 28mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz. | 281 g.