THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Soft. Smooth. Bliss. Earning its moniker from the Gold Coast’s famous beach break, the Kawana continues to push the boundaries of HOKA foams and geometries. Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Kawana’s beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strikes.
- Engineered recycled jacquard mesh
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Extended heel pull
- New, lively CMEVA midsole foam
- SwallowTail™ heel geometry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Durabrasion rubber
- STABILITY: Moderate
- The Kawana contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
- CUSHION: Plush
- The Kawana features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
- SPRING MEASUREMENT: 531 x 28mm
- VOLUME: 558.00cm3
- WEIGHT: 8.40oz
- HEEL TO TOE DROP: 5.00mm
- Color: Black/White