THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sandals reformulated with the street performance of sneakers and comfort of slippers
KO-Z = SLIPPER x SNEAKER x RECOVERY
We looked at sandals from every angle and had a few aha moments. KO-Z sandals take those “ahas” and turn them into “aahs.” Whether for post-race recovery or a marathon of video conference calls, the simplest of footwear has been injected with extra doses of comfort in the places it matters most. It starts with five layers of foam to rest your foot upon, with ultra-soft memory foam closest to the foot. The memory foam embraces your foot’s shape and gives back a delightful cushion sensation that helps stabilize the foot. In the arch is a gift from our sheep friends – wool, which provides natural cushioning and moisture management. On top of the foot is thermoregulating sheepskin in an easy-going classic slide, with digitally printed webbing for an adjustable-fit foothold. With the addition of a rocker in the midfoot and an extended square tail rear, KO-Z sandals stay with your foot as you walk or run.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Anatomic medium width performance running last
- EcoTan Premium 10mm Twinface Sheepskin and Suede
- 100% recycled polyester digitally printed webbing straps for adjustable, true-to-you foothold
- Ergonomic PU footbed layered with memory foam and a premium perforated leather top sole with looped wool arch for optimal grip, gentle arch support and moisture management
- Xponent+ Midsole featuring an extended squaretail rear and multilayer CM EVA Foam with gradient density bringing the softest cushion closest to your feet
- Looped Wool: Mix of 80% natural wool, 20% recycled polyester
- Ultralight and ultra-wide 3mm sponge rubber outsole with Meta-Rocker geometry
- Underfoot Geometry: 126-95-100, 8mm drop, 17-25mm stack height
- Color: Black/Dark Grey