Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Slippers reformulated with the street performance of sneakers
KO-Z = SLIPPER x SNEAKER x RECOVERY
The KO-Z SNPR blends the relaxed coziness of your house slipper with the street performance of your everyday sneaker and the ultimate cushion of a recovery shoe. The KO-Z SNPR is constructed of EcoTan sheepskin and EcoTan cow suede leather along with recycled Looped Wool which are natural thermoregulators, keeping your feet at an ideal temperature in both hot and cold weather. The anatomical fit, oversized cushion and signature Meta-Rocker creates a smooth ride all day long.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Anatomic, gender specific medium width performance running last
- EcoTan cow suede with 10mm wool interior
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Ultralight and ultra-wide 3mm sponge rubber outsole with Meta-Rocker geometry
- Meta-Rocker geometry delivers uptempo and propulsive ride
- Xponent+ Midsole featuring multilayer CM EVA Foam with gradient density bringing the softest cushion closest to your feet
- Underfoot Geometry: 110-80-85, 20mm drop, 20-40mm stack height
- 8mm 3D Anatomical EVA Max Cushion Memory Foam with Looped Wool insole
- Looped Wool: Mix of 80% natural wool, 20% recycled polyester
- Color: Yellow/Fiery Red