Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Indygena is now Indyeva. At Indyeva, we make thoughtful outdoor clothing for women.
The LAMPO jacket is a must-have layering piece. The ciré finish fabric helps to block the gap between fibers, prevents the migration of down, and gives the fabric windproof proprieties. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish. In a purpose of social, ecological, and ethical responsibility, the LAMPO jacket integrates the RDS certified supply chain. www.responsibledown.org
- Fabric: 100% Nylon, DWR 80/20, Bluesign® fabric
- Sleeve Fabric: 56% Polyester, 34% Nylon, 10$% Spandex, Bluesign® fabric, Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
- Insulation: White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
Indygena chooses its entire supply chain to be certified by the Control Union for Responsible Down Standard.
- Indygena puller
- Down insulated
- Reflective logo
- YKK® 2-way zipper
- Top part of sleeves in Powerstretch Polartec Fleece knit
- Shaped hem at cuffs
- Hand pockets with invisible zipper
- Length (S) front: 25.75", back: 26.25"
- Color: Black