MATERIAL Upper: Natural leather Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The Lana - a new wedge sandal from Papillio. Features an adjustable heel strap and two adjustable front straps for a modern and comfortable fit. The upper is made of high quality pull-up leather which gives the sandal a smooth, slightly shiny finish. The cork/latex footbed provides signature comfort and support.
- Upper: Natural leather: Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: Real Leather: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: pull-up leather
- Lining: suede
- Details: three individually adjustablevstraps
- Heel type: 22 mm wedge heel
- Sole: EVA
- Footbed made in Germany
- Color: Cognac