Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Designed with a mixture of quilt lines and panels, this recycled nylon and 40-g insulated bomber jacket was made for the transitional months and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, Supple Shell Fabric: Lightweight and packable 100% recycled nylon shell with 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Revolutionary Insulation: Mixture of diamond quilts, chevrons and horizontal baffles blends for a modern look
- Stand-Up Collar for Warmth: Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Zippered Pockets: Two welted, zippered security front pockets
- Internal Zippered Chest Pocket: One internal zippered chest pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and hem create flight-jacket appearance
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 298 g (10.5 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz Pertex® 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Color: Furry Taupe