The Mayari from BIRKENSTOCK - a elegantly comfortable sandal with adjustable, crisscrossing straps that form a single loop around the toe. Classic support and adjustability, delivered beautifully. This version has been updated for Spring with colorful uppers in Graceful Birko-Flor - our easy-care synthetic material with a subtle iridescent finish.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Chic and modern! The BIRKENSTOCK Mayari thong sandal stands out with its flowing look and brings together design and comfort. Here, we see the sandal with a silky sheen finish. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®.
- Upper: Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it's comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle; toe loop
- Made in Germany
- Color: Graceful Licorice