THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Smartwool has updated the fit of the Women's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics.
As one of their heaviest base layer tops and one of the best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as keep you comfortable and temperature regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 8" (20 cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 236 g = 8.32 oz
- Color: Twilight Blue Heather
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors