The NOVABLAST™ 2 shoe is a great way to meet your training goals while moving towards a clear mindset. For the second version of this series, we wanted to create a smoother and more responsive feel underfoot. The heel stabilizer is designed to improve support while producing a smoother stride. By fine-tuning the FF BLAST™ cushioning, the shoe offers a softer landing and a more energetic rebound. The outsole's wider basenet create a more balanced landing while propelling your foot forward.
Double engineered jacquard mesh upper provides excellent comfort and support while keeping feet cool
The heel stabilizer helps support the foot and create a more balanced stride
Gusseted tongue wing fit system improves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding
FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
Trampoline inspired outsole design provides a more responsive bounce back
AHAR® Plus OutsoleStrategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The NOVABLAST 2 is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- Foot Type: High arches
- Push Off: The pressure is on smaller toes on outside of foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The outer side of the heel hits the ground at an increased angle with little or no normal pronation, causing a large transmission of shock through the lower leg.
- Foot Type: Normal size arches
- Push Off: There is even distribution from the front of the foot.
- How your foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Surface: Road
- Heel Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 222 g/7.8 oz
- Support: Neutral
- Cushion: Maximum
- Color: Mist/Soft Sky