Womens Pack In Jacket
Salt Grey | 20955-SGRY
Regular price $88.99
Sale price $88.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
A lightweight, insulated, breathable and weather-resistant jacket with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell fabric that works well with our hike collection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Water-Resistant Shell with FullRange® Insulation: 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Stand-Up Collar for Warmth: Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket and Stuffsack Details: Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Elasticized Cuffs and Hem: Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Stretchy Lining Fabric: Lining fabric made of 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Hem Details: Shirttail hem
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Color: Salt Grey
- Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn