Start filling your National Park bucket list this season. From Denali to Death Valley, this jacket will keep you warm you on summits and cold desert nights. It is made with our new, lighter weight fabric (only 7 ounces) and incorporates under-the-arm stretch panels, making it much more technical and modernly active user friendly. There is a center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse coil and handwarmer pockets. A cozy, stand-up collar is trimmed with soft brushed elastic for a soft against the face feel. Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff. Fit is slim, and a little longer to pair nicely with tights or leggings.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy stand-up collar is trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight 357 g (12.6 oz)