Available for store pickup at the following locations:
For your extreme skiing that requires targeted cushion on the shin and ball, and heel for protection without bulk in tight fitting boots, our Women's PhD® Ski Light Elite Pattern socks are here to help get the job done. These ski socks feature our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless™ toe for in-boot comfort. With these in between your foot and boot, you'll experience warmth and comfort that will help you tackle even the most daunting mountains.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 13" overall height
- Knit in USA: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Color: Bordeaux