A true aficionado and devotee of the great outdoors need little more than food, water and a great flannel shirt.
Our Re-Form Flannel is not heavy like the flannels of yesteryear, but soft and light thanks to recycled cotton and recycled polyester (made from plastic water bottles!). In modern outdoor colors, get one and join the club.
Our Re-Form Fabrics are made from 100% recycled materials. This mid-weight Re-Form Herringbone twill is made from post-consumer plastic bottles and salvaged cotton textiles (some from our very own fabric scraps!). Soft and sustainable, is there anything better?
Joy-Backed Guarantee: If you don't get a compliment within three wearings or your Toad & Co clothes don't bring you joy, they'll make it right.
- Made from 100% recycled content
- Global Recycled Standard® approved fabric
- Button front placket
- Button through patched-on chest pockets
- 27" length
- Fabric Name: Re-Form 1x Twill
- 60% Recycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash on cold with similar colors, on a gentle cycle. Tumble dry low on low heat, cool iron as needed. Do not bleach.
- Color: Canoe