Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Built to be worn in cool weather as an everyday sweater or a durable warm layer for camping. Made of a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon. Offered in a jersey, cable or jacquard stitch.
- Comfortable Recycled Fabric Blend: Made with a long-wearing and comfortable blend of 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber in a 7-gauge jersey, cable or jacquard stitch
- Variety of Knit Patterns: Offered in three different knits: jersey, cable and jacquard; the bird’s eye jacquard (SEGY) is slightly denser because of the construction of the knit pattern
- Crewneck Style: Classic crewneck sweater with a modern feminine fit
- Rib-Knit Details: 2x2 rib-knit trim at neck, cuffs and hem that was inspired by a fisherman sweater
- Full-Length Sleeves
- Fully Fashioned Armholes
- Hip Length
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 459 g (16.2 oz)
- Color: Sea Song: Salt Grey
- 7-gauge 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber