Run in it, sweat in it, live in it — then biodegrade it!
The first synthetic-blend running shirt that biodegrades like a 100% cotton tee, our Runterra Bio offers the enhanced moisture and odor control of specially-formulated 37.5® polyester with the comfort and versatility of cotton. This new, innovative fabric breaks down into organic compounds in under four years. Conventional polyester takes four hundred.
Don’t sweat it — this tee will only start to biodegrade in anaerobic (oxygen-poor) environments. It breaks down in the landfill, not in your closet.
- Biodegradable-Runterra Bio is powered by a specially formulated 37.5® polyester with enhanced biodegradation to break down into bio-based compounds in under 4 years in an oxygen-poor environment like a landfill
- Active Comfort- 37.5® polyester with embedded volcanic ash provides enhanced heat + moisture regulation as well as odor-resistance
- Hang it up- An elastic locker loop is integrated into the back neck tape
- Premium Cotton- Made from long staple, US-grown Supima® cotton for superior softness, strength + durability
- New Sport Raglan- Signature raglan sleeve design keeps seams off the top of the shoulders for comfort