THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
This is a jacket that hits all the right c(h)ords. High notes include vintage styling like an oversized collar, cord patched pockets and a cord yoke for a look that will score compliments up and down the mountain. Cute as she is, it’s what’s inside that really makes her sing: Crafted from 100% recycled materials, this sherpa jacket is always on key.
- Odor control
- Made from 100% recycled content
- Global Recycled Standard® certified fabric
- Center front zipper
- Del Rey Cord trim
- Quilted tafetta liner
- 40 GSM insulation body and sleeves
- 23.5" length
- Fabric Name: Sespe Sherpa
- 71% Recycled Wool, 17% Recycled Polyester, 7% Recycled Nylon, 5% Recycled Other Fibers
- Travel back to simpler times with outdoor heritage-inspired Sespe Sherpa. This Global Recycled Standard® certified blend perfects the nubby look of vintage wear with added confidence in durability. The lightweight and loftiness of recycled wool, recycled polyester and recycled nylon takes what fleece alone can do and amps it up to the next level.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with cold water. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
- Color: London Fog