Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
A versatile pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made of cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Sherpa Fleece with Recycled Nylon Shell: Made of ¼"-pile sherpa fleece with a recycled nylon shell that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Heritage, Snap-Front Pullover Design: Snap-front pullover with heritage design lines
- Adjustable Fleece-Lined Hood: Stand-up collar and fleece-lined hood with drawcord adjustment
- Handwarmer Pockets: Two handwarmer pockets
- Recycled Nylon Shell at Forearms and Elbows: Forearms and elbows shelled with recycled nylon for additional abrasion resistance
- Elastic at cuffs and hem hold in warmth
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 723 g (25.5 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Contrast shell: 4.8-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Contrast-shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Color: Furry Taupe