Available for store pickup at the following locations:
A transitional mild-weather parka inspired by an original Patagonia garment found in our archives. Made with NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Nylon: Made with durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Three-panel fixed hood has a drawcord around the opening for adjustability
- Two-Way Zipper and Snapped Placket: Full-length snapped placket with two-way zipper and storm flap
- Pocket Details: Two exterior chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets and one internal pocket, all secured with zippers
- Adjustable Drawcords: Drawcords at waist and hem cinch to create shaping
- Elasticized cuffs hold in warmth; Length falls below the hip
- Supporting the People Who Make This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Color: Pumice
- 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn