THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
This warm, 100% recycled polyester (prints: 70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece jacket has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled Polyester Fleece and Liner: Made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece and lined with 100% recycled polyester mechanical-stretch ripstop that blocks wind and moisture
- Versatile Fleece-Lined Shawl Collar: Fleece-lined shawl collar with snap front can be worn up or down
- Dolman sleeves provide plenty of room and extended range of movement
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem maintain warmth and shape
- Internal Zip Chest and Handwarmer Pockets: One internal security chest pocket; two handwarmer pockets
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Color: Nordic Cabin: Pumice
- Solids: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Prints: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) or 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester mechanical-stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn