Whether you're building consistency, upping your distance or training for a personal best, Solarglide 5 are the shoes you leave by the door to support your goals every single day.
They're packed with performance technology, from the BOOST midsole to the knit upper and the adidas LEP 2.0. This shoe's upper is made with a high-performance yarn which contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic reimagined plastic waste, intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities and shorelines, preventing it from polluting our ocean.
- Regular fit
- Circular knit textile upper
- Yarn in upper contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- BOOST midsole
- adidas LEP 2.0 (Linear Energy Push) provides a 15% increase in forefoot bending stiffness for a more responsive stride.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 36 mm / forefoot: 26 mm)
- Weight: 11.8 ounces
- Color: Carbon/Sandy Beige Met/Turbo