Womens Sonic 4 Confidence
Persimon/White/Ebony | 413021
Regular price $74.99
Sale price $74.99 Regular priceUnit price per
Women's road running shoes
Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
The updated SONIC 4 CONFIDENCE is designed to give you that extra assurance and energy. We’ve kept our Optivibe™ cushioning to dampen uncomfortable vibrations without sacrificing energy return, so you get a really responsive ride. But now with more structured mesh, extra padding and updated SensiFit™ wings, you’ll feel even more confident.
Optivibe™ cushioning helps limit vibrations with the aim of decreasing muscle fatigue while continuing to deliver a responsive ride.
Delivers that bouncy, springy feeling each time you push off the ground.
The refined mesh and Sensifit construction hug the foot, while a padded collar and tongue keep you comfy.
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Road biomechanical fit: Stable transition
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Outsole: Rubber
- Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 278g
- Outsole: Geometric Decoupling™ works with the foot to provide guidance for an effortless and efficient heel-to-toe transition.
- Midsole: Optivibe™ a combination of foams, one to dampen, one to propel. This was developed to reduce vibration upon foot strike aimed to decrease muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride
- Upper Construction: A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
Blown rubber Contagrip®: Super lightweight rubber formula for a cushy feel and ground sensation.
- Contagrip® FA combines flat, wide lugs for friction grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
Mirrored Decoupling: The midsole is grooved on the top and bottom, increasing flexibility and transition to accompany your stride.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Engineered mesh is a unique mesh structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs in different parts of the shoe.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
Molded OrthoLite® sockliner molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.