THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric: 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Adjustable Hood: Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-Lined Neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-Front Zipper: Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Pocket Features: Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Hook-and-Loop Closures: Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Self-Stuffs into Pocket: Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Color: Dark Borealis Green
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz (prints: 3.6-oz) 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn