Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
These women's running shoes are inspired by the cities we love. The Primeknit upper is made with yarn spun from Parley Ocean Plastic, upcycled plastic waste intercepted on remote islands, beaches, coastal communities, and shorelines to prevent it from polluting our oceans. Boost gives back energy on every foot strike so you can fly off the pavement. The outsole is made of Continental Natural Rubber that includes recycled materials.
These shoes are made with Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material containing Parley Ocean Plastic and a minimum of 82% recycled material in total.
- PRIMEKNIT: new knit provides enhanced breathability and ventilation around key sweat zones under the cage and in the forefoot.
- FIT COUNTER: supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achilies tendon
- STRETCHWEB WITH CONTINENTAL: rubber outsole with superior grip that adapts to every runner's foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride.
- BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
- Color: Footwear White/Footwear White/Core Black