Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Indygena is now Indyeva. At Indyeva, we make thoughtful outdoor clothing for women.This DRIRELEASE® LYOCELL knit top offers comfort, flowingness, softness and stretchability. Most of all, it embraces an unequaled feeling of being cool and dry. The permanent moisture wicking and natural odor control (drirelease® ) occurs due to the mix of fibers present in its construction which gives the fabric technical features without the use of chemical finishes. The drirelease® proprietary spinning technology is designed to achieve a very soft handfeel while maintaining wash and wear durability. 93% of the Jersey drirelease® fibers are now eco-friendly. The majority of its composition is postconsumer plastic bottles and Lyocell which is made of wood cellulose fibers from sustainable forests reducing our impact on the environment by using reusable resources instead of new ones.
- 14 Plastic Bottles were recycled and used to make this top!
- Length (S): Front: 25.5" / Back: 26"
- Elbow level sleeve
- Scooped side hem
- Reflective logo
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Wicks and disperses moisture quickly
- UPF 30 UVA & UVB Protection
- DRIRELEASE®: The fiber mix allows the humidity of the body to be quickly absorbed and evacuated.
- REPREVE® is one of the most certified, earth-friendly fibers available in the world.
- Recycled polyester certified by Global Recycle Standard
- Fabric: 82% REPREVE RECYCLED POLYESTER®, 11% LYOCELL, 7% SPANDEX, 230G/M2, DRIRELEASE® LYOCELL
- Color: Azur