Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
This does not cover consumed/opened nutrition.
- Designed specifically for running & to fit all running shoes
- HEEL: Deep Heel Cup for heel wrap, fit & lock
- Blue Poron cushioning pad
- De-coupled Heel allows natural heel flexing same as shoes technology
- Zero Heel Drop no change to shoe offset
- ARCH: Dynamic Flexible White Nylon 6 Arch Each arch differs in size & rigidity for customization & individual fit for all gaits, foot types, body weights Spring effect in arch, for support, energy return & to reduce foot pressure* Different arch positioning on every insole: High Profile arch is closer to the heel Med arch is slightly more forward Low Profile arch is slightly again more forward
- FOREFOOT: PU Orange Rubber padding for rebound & propelling effect -85% rebound
- Free Flex EVA Memory Foam: molds to foot for full foot contact & shoe customization
- Active MoistureManagement: Poli-U midsole with bamboo and charcoal for moisture wicking & odor control
- Very lightweight: does not add weight or volume to shoe (remove existing sock liner)
BENEFITS: Reasons to Buy
- Increases comfort & fit of shoe: 30% more comfort* vs sock liner
- Reduced foot pressure* & foot fatigue: because of individual, customized, flexible arch piece; result is higher performance
- Preventative: lower foot pressure* & increased comfort* are keys to reduce foot pain & plantar fasciitis
- Increased stability: improves the fit of the shoe, fills void between the foot & shoe, creating full foot contact
- Flexible support: supports arch but does not block body’s natural movement
- Shoe customization: currex RunPro is the final link to connect the shoe to the user