THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Hit turbo speed. Deviate Nitro Elite is a running shoe redesigned for explosive, race day propulsion. A carbon fiber innoplate acts as a lever for maximum energy transfer at toe-off while Nitro Elite foam offers max cushioning that won’t weigh you down.
It’s a running go-to made with a lightweight mono mesh and durable Pumagrip LP rubber for multi-purpose traction and an effortless run.
Distinctive design options aren’t enough. We want to be the first brand to create a speciﬁc last for women’s running shoes that take her into consideration—shape, ﬁt, and contour. Our new women’s running shoes are made to ﬁt the proﬁle of the female foot so she can run in comfort and reach her goals with a narrowed heel, lower instep, and adjusted women's arch ratio.
Cushioning: Advanced Nitro Elite technology provides superior responsiveness and cushioning in a lightweight package
Energy: Strong, minimal tech innoplate carbon fiber plate gives you maximum propulsion by turning your foot into a lever for efficient energy transfer at toe-off
GRIP: PUMAGRIP LT thin, durable rubber compound provides multi-surface traction that won't weigh you down
- Engineered mono mesh upper for breathable support
- Full lace closure for secure lockdown and fit
- NITRO ELITE foam midsole for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Carbon fiber propulsion plate for maximum speed
- Full-length rubber outsole provides durable multi-surface traction
- TPU heel piece for added stability
- Reflective details for improved visibility at night
- PUMA Cat Logo rubber print at lateral toe
- Weight: 5.3 oz / 151g
- Heel-to-toe drop: 8mm
- Color: Puma White-Peacoat-Puma Team Gold