When you think of summer, what comes to mind?
Traveling, cocktails, the beach, camping, vacation, cocktails, sunshine, boating... did we mention cocktails?
If that wasn't on your mind, it is now. But really, who doesn't love a good summertime cocktail? There is something about sitting out on a patio and sippin' on your favorite drink. #carefreelivin.' And though summer flew by in the blink of an eye and you are seeing "back to school" advertisements all over, we decided to ignore the signs and hold on to summer as long as we can.
We put together a few cocktail recipes that are delicious and better yet - they are made with Nuun. Nuun are hydration products and energy tablets that keep you hydrated through the use of electrolytes and vitamins.
Photo Credit: @nuunhydrationph
- 12 oz sparkling water
- 1.5 nuun Tri Berry Tablet
- 1 bottle of white whine
- 4 oz brandy
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed & chilled
- 2 cups pineapple, cubed & chilled
- a couple of mint sprigs/leafs
CHERRY LIMEADE SLUSHIE
- 3-4 cups crushed ice
- 1 Cherry Limeade nuun tablet
- 16 oz. water
- 1 mint leaf
- 1 nuun Lemon Lime dissolved in 2 oz of water
- 1.5 oz of tequila
- 3/4 oz of triple sec
- squeeze of lime
Photo Credit: @nuunhydration
- 1 tablet of Strawberry Lemonade Tablet
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sauvignon blanc
- 1/2 cup club soda
- Top it off with strawberry slices
- .5 oz nuun Blueberry Pomegranate simple syrup*
- 4 oz of champagne
*dissolve 2 tablets of Blueberry Pomegranate flavor into 8 ounces of water. When completely dissolved, mix the nuun all day water with 2 cups of sugar. stir until all sugar is dissolved.
Photo Credit: @mellank
Shop Nuun at One of Our Michigan Locations >
Source: Happy Hour with Nuun & Tri Athlete