Available for store pickup at the following locations:
Engineered and cushioned for moving fast across shifting, uneven terrain, the Trail Midweight Mini-Crew delivers comfort and protection with agility and support. Snug, but not binding, the double-cuffed mini-crew height seals out grit and debris.
COOLMAX® fibers wick away moisture, nylon adds durability, and Lycra® holds the fit. Arch support is built-in, mesh at the top adds breathability, and our unique design wraps fabric around each toe to minimize blisters, more effectively wick moisture, and give you the freedom to utilize your whole foot on narrow, gnarly trails during training runs and ultra-marathons.
- Blister Prevention With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Moisture Management Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Fiber Content Fiber content: 39% COOLMAX® 58% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- Protective Cushion Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Double Cuff A thicker cuff to hold the sock comfortably in place while reducing chafing.
- Wash & Care Are your Injinji's dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It's time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
- Color: Granite
Unisex Sizing Guide