The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic. This individually adjustable unisex two- strap sandal is now available in a casual version in oiled nubuck leather. The soft leather features an open selvage finish, emphasizing the handcrafted and natural look of these stylish sandals.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
The often imitated, never duplicated, category-defining, two-strap wonder from Birkenstock. A comfort legend and a fashion staple. With adjustable straps and a magical cork footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot, a truly custom fit is as effortless as the classic design.
- Special feature: The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
- Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Heel shape: flat
- Made in Germany
- Suede – a soft and flexible leather with light surface nap
- Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support with a deep heel cup and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat
- Color: Taupe