THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
The ultra-cushioned game-changer. One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly sod and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
- Engineered mesh construction- Delivers Breathable comfort
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite® hybrid sockliner
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Heel pull tab
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Memory Foam Collar- Cradles ankle in plush comfort
- Ultralight Resilient Foam- Delivers the perfect bled of soft and bouncy
- Rear Crash Pad- Provides a balanced ride from heel-strike to forfoot transition
- Zonal Rubber Placement- For extra weight savings
The Bondi 8 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Bondi 8 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
- Weight: 10.80 oz
- Heel-To-Toe-Drop: 4.00 mm
- Spring Measurement: 37x25 mm