General Application: Alleviates pain and discomfort associated with Shin Splints. Medical Application: Reduces symptoms of Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome and Anterior Shin Splints. How It Works: The Shin Splint Compression Wrap applies gentle pressure on soft tissue next to the tibia (shin bone), helping prevent additional tearing of the soft tissue away from the tibia. Compression not only reduces additional damage, it alleviates pain and enhances the healing process. In addition, targeted pressure will absorb stress to the tibia. Design Theory behind Shin Splint Compression Wrap: Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome is the most popular form of shin splints. Because Medial Tibial Stress Sydrome occurs in the lower 1/3rd region of the tibia, it is important to target that region. The Shin Splint Compression Wrap's contoured design focuses compression on the soft tissue next to the tibia (where you need it) and keeps pressure off of the calf (where you don't need it). It can also be worn over the upper portion of the tibia to alleviate symptoms of Anterior Shin Splints. Includes Cool Max covered Felt compression strip for additional support. One Size Fits All.
Available for store pickup at the following locations:
- The Shin Splints Compression Wrap is designed to alleviate symptoms of Shin Splints (both tibial stress syndrome and anterior shin splints).
- Directional wrap applies gentle pressure on soft tissue next to the tibia (shin bone), helping prevent additional tearing of the soft tissue away from the tibia.
- Contoured EVA foam applies targeted effective compression.
- Compression reduces additional damage while alleviating pain and enhancing the healing process.
- Directional Wrap: Directional wrap pushes the soft tissue up against the bone, to keep it from tearing and causing shin splints pain.
- Targeted Compression & Comfort: Contoured EVA Compression Pad allows users to target compression directly on the area of pain. Heat-sealed pad cover eliminates stitching creating a lower profile and more comfortable support.