Returns and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with every purchase, every time. Take 30 days to get out there and get moving. If your purchase is not making moving better and easier, return or exchange it.
Our easy Returns Center is set up to automate your return and provide a pre-paid label.
This does not cover consumed/opened nutrition.
Technical users can expect all-around performance and features in this headlamp, while keeping a small size and compact package. Add to that, the ability to run the lamp on alkaline batteries if caught away from a power source for a long expedition and the Spot 400 is the answer.
- Dual-Fuel: Power with three AAA Alkaline cells (included) or the rechargeable BD 1500 Li-ion battery and charger (purchased separately) for maximum flexibility
- 400 Lumen max output
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant adjustment between max output and dimmed power
- Integrated battery meter display shows % of power remaining
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red LED night-vision and lock mode
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to default setting
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions
- Digital lock mode feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- Max Distance: (High) 330' / 100 m, (Medium) 200' / 60 m, (Low) 40' / 12 m
- Weight: 2.75 oz / 77.5 g with AAA batteries OR 1.59 oz / 44.5 g without batteries
- Color: Azul