THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Cushioned. Durable. Adventurous.
With a remarkable weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha 2 GTX delivers peak performance with peak plushness. Updated with a HUBBLE heel with Swallow Tail geometry, this durable hiker features Vibram Megagrip with Traction Lug for increased ground contact. Consciously crafted, this trailblazing silhouette employs GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
The Kaha 2 GTX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Kaha 2 GTX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Dual-density compression-molded foam midsole with HUBBLE® heel and SwallowTail™
- Late stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex grooves
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs Traction Lug
- Quick-lace metal top hooks
- Abrasion resistant toecap and heel
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Recycled content mesh and recycled polyester laces
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
- Rubberized EVA midsole
- Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil
- Weight: 15.60 oz
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 6.00mm
- Color: Castlerock/Coastal Shade