Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
THE OGs: THE FRAMES THAT STARTED IT ALL. Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.
A TORTURED SOUL
So named for the black fingernails and teal eyes of the late-and-great-tortured-artist and social-absinthe-alcoholic who most don't realize was also an ultra-long-distance sprinter. His famed Starry Night painting was inspired from an overnight 72K race he lost to Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. You can't make this stuff up sober.
- 1 NO SLIP We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- 2 NO BOUNCE Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- 3 ALL POLARIZED Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- 4 NO LEOPARDS Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- Reflective Mirrored Lenses
- For Regular Heads
- Best for Road, Trail, or Taco Runs
- Color: Black