THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FREE
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
Designed to help you cruise through long days of trail miles, the men's Caldera 6 long-distance trail-running shoe offers reliable traction plus lots of cushioning to help you tackle rugged terrain with confidence. All so you can conquer new trails without worrying about your feet.
- Sustainability: 48.4 % Recycled materials in the upper. 6.22 Plastic bottles diverted from landfills.
- Best For: Super soft cushioning, Long runs, Stable ride, Trail running
- Supreme softness: Now featuring nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3, super soft cushioning optimized to be light weight, responsive, and durable with plush comfort. Innovative nitrogen infusion process lets us fine-tune the softness with careful precision so we never sacrifice weight, durability, or responsiveness.
Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
- Stable ride: Redesigned midsole and outsole feature raised side walls and a widened platform to hold your foot securely for a stable ride. TrailTack rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet or dry surfaces. TPU toe cap protects toes from rocky terrain
- Secure fit: The upper holds your foot securely without sacrificing breathability, thanks to a new, lightweight and quick-drying air mesh. Lace keeper secures laces so they don't get caught on trail debris. Front and back attachment points offer a secure fit for gaiters.
- Experience: Trail
- Experience Level: Ultra Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Midsole drop: 6mm
- Weight: 11.0oz / 311.8g
- Fit: Universal Fit
- Width: Regular
- Color: Peacoat/Atomic Blue/Rooibos