THE KING OF HOUNDS Bosley, dog of goodr, is a living (for now) legend at 91. What does Bosley, King of Hounds, dream about? Whatever he f@cking wants. Fun fact: in his youth he produced belly button lint, a substance luckier than leprechaun’s blood. As the lint-well is no longer producing, we present these Hound-Shell goodrs, a close second.
- NO SLIP: We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE: Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED: Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS: Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- THE OGs: THE FRAMES THAT STARTED IT ALL. Classic shape with new levels of style and performance. We designed these shades to look good and fit comfortably on your face whether you’re haulin’ ass down a mountain trail or drinking beers in a Mexican cantina.